Fish disabled car insurance is designed specifically for disabled drivers with discounts of up to 35% for Blue Badge holders. As a disabled car insurance specialist our experience shows that disabled drivers are a lower risk and that's reflected in our insurance premiums. What's more our disabled car insurance provides you with the protection and benefits that you as a disabled driver need.
- Insurance for wheelchair adapted cars
- New for old cover which specifically protects modifications
- Up to £2500 wheelchair in transit cover
- Free courtesy car or up to £700 mobility allowance if a suitable car is not available
- Extension to cover a personal assistant
The Fish Mobility scooter insurance policy has been created to help you live an independent life by keeping you on the move at home and abroad. It provides insurance against theft, accidental damage and negligence claims related to your use of a mobility scooter or powered wheelchair.
The many benefits Fish's mobility scooter insurance policy offers include:
- Protects any driver
- Covers accidental damage, including fire and flood
- Covers theft and vandalism
- Get-you-home allowance
- Worldwide cover†
- Personal injury protection
Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Telephone calls may be recorded and monitored for your protection. Fish Insurance is a trading name of Fish Administration Ltd, registered in England number 4214119. Registered office: 2-4 Riversway Business Village, Navigation Way, Preston, PR22YP. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. †Excludes liability cover in N. America and Canada. Full terms, conditions and exclusions are shown in the policy wording which is available from the website. All applications are subject to certain underwriting criteria.